Did you know that creating a buncee to help you study is an instant way to create a ‘digital index card’. Now, instead of putting your quiz notes on those 4×6 paper cards – why not create an interactive buncee that you can share with your classmates and access any time?
Here’s a great example about a project on ‘Ancient Rome’:
[Click on the image to see the buncee]
How can buncee help Teachers?
- Create interactive lesson guides that contain web links, images, or videos to supplement your study topics
- Younger students enjoy creating holiday greetings for their friends & family while learning computer skills
- Save, store, and present up-to-date research and information that students can view, comment on, and share
- Create digital flash cards to help students prepare for quizzes or tests – the visual appeal and fun designs keep students engaged with the content
- Teachers control whether their buncees are private or public for the class to review and share
- Accessible via the web from any platform letting you view your buncees anytime, from anywhere!
How can buncee help Students?
- buncee is an easy to use platform for preparing class work or online research required to complete homework and lessons
- Encourages creative presentation skills using digital tools that help students collect online information storing notes and links
- Explore creativity by creating stunning digital greetings, artwork, holiday cards and more – great for younger students
- Create interactive study guides to help them prepare for classwork, tests, and quizzes which they can instantly share with classmates for discussion and group assignments
- Capture and collect research information ‘on-the-go’ using buncee’s mobile apps and share them instantly
For more tips and examples, you can download our interactive tip guide here.