Keeping digitized school notes comes to a whole new level when you create a Buncee on Buncee.com! How? Well, Buncee.com gives you a freestyle, multi-media digital canvas to you work with and have creative fun on. For example, it’s fantastic for keeping study notes, reference images, lecture videos and documentaries, and articles for future projects and assignments all together in one place, into a Buncee, and then it gives you the option to share your Buncee just about anywhere! You can even create a Buncee to be your own personalized multi-media digital notebook page!
Thought that was cool? Then you should also check out Buncee’s free mobile app: Buncee Bits, for those who have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. In Buncee Bits, you can type notes directly onto your photos from your camera or photo library in a flash and then send them or save them for later!
Here’s some things you can do with Buncee Bits at school:
- Take photos of school outings and add a quick note in a Buncee Bit
- Save a Bit as a quick reference for your next paper to write
- Keep a Bit when you see something that sparks an idea
- MMS a quick fact in a Buncee Bit to your lab partner
- Send a Bit as picture-based sticky note reminder
Tomorrow, we’ll show you how you can send a Thinking of You photo-video e-card to and from friends and family at school!