Since Buncee is all about having fun, lets play a little Buncee Game! (Yes, you can play games when you create and share Buncees!)
How to Play:
1. Just like when playing a game of Where’s Waldo or I SPY, look at the above Buncee carefully
2. Leave a comment below telling us how many BunceeMans you can find!
(Hint: You can click on the buncee image above to go to buncee.com and see a larger version of the image!)
The commenter who finds the correct number of BunceeMans will be featured in next Tuesday’s Buncee Blog post!
Let the Buncee Games begin!
Join the Fun! Create and Share on Buncee.com!!
The Buncee Blog would like to wish you all a very happy Labor Day and weekend!
Until we return to the office next week, let’s sit back, relax, and have some fun on Buncee.com
Some fun things you can do on Buncee.com
this Labor Day:
- Send a Happy Labor Day greeting card in a Buncee!
- Share your favorite barbecue recipes in a Buncee!
- Create a Buncee about the history of Labor Day with a Wikipedia attachment! (Did you know you can view a Wikipedia page as a popup a Buncee?)
- Post a quick Happy Labor Day message to your Facebook wall (or Twitter feed, or Pinterest board, or Tumblr wall) from Buncee’s free mobile app: Buncee Bits!
See you all next month!