The buncee team is heading to Brooklyn tomorrow to attend and support this year’s ‘Hello Etsy’ conference being held at the Pratt Institute. We can’t wait to show the Etsy Shop owners how fast and easy it is to use buncee.com to produce interactive digital postcards, slideshows, and ‘lookbooks’ to help them sell their products online via email, social networks, or even via SMS text message using buncee’s mobile app!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the awesome examples we pulled together featuring our favorite shops!
Create Interactive ‘LookBooks’
(Click on the image to see the buncee and start shopping!)
Customized Order Confirmations
(Click on the image to see the buncee!)
Host an Event ~ RSVP Your Customers
Quick Tips & Ideas:
- Create beautiful collections of products with direct links to buy from your Etsy.com store.
- Show off your latest creations by designing a showcase graphic with buy links and share on your favorite social networks.
- Create interactive visual images for your blog posts.
- Collaborate with other Etsy Store Owners and combine your product offerings to present a themed collection. buncee.com makes it easy for everyone to share to their fans and followers!
- Create unique thank you’s and order confirmations for your clients, or cross promote other products with links for future purchase recommendations.
- Planning a local event, craft fair, or flea market? Create a buncee invitation with date, time, and location – even include images and interactive links for directions, RSVPs, and details.
- Host a party for your Etsy Shop, and invite your best customers – buncee lets you manage the RSVPs so you’ll know exactly what you need for supplies and products.
- Stay in touch with your clients, send custom birthday greetings or congratulations for their special events. Perfect for brides and new Moms!
- Selling craft supplies or cooking tools? Create buncees with ‘how-to’ or recipe ideas, include a YouTube video and buy links all in one place.
- Explore your creativity by designing your buncees to reflect your shop’s look and theme.
- Create buncee ‘lookbooks’, send them out to your customers regularly and include them on your blog or in your email marketing efforts. Share them on social media and watch the comments, shares, and orders arrive!